Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week 19


So this past Thursday, April 8, I am 19 weeks. Boy oh boy how the weeks are flying by and making me change. At the beginning of my pregnancy I weighted 122.4 pounds, as of Friday I weigh 123.6 pounds, so really haven't gained to much. I am feeling the baby move now. Wow was that an experience. At first I thought it was gas, but then I kept feeling the feeling, and when laying in bed I could feel what I thought was gas. Soon I learned it was the baby. Amazing feeling! This weekend Nick has drill, and I graduate college. Confusing for must of you, I did graduate in Dec of 2009, but the school I went to, Harrison College, only does graduations twice a year, so this is my graduation to actually get my diploma. It never fails the military always comes in the way of something important to me for my husband to miss. But I know he signed the papers to do this job, so I do understand. Just wish he could come. But I am thankful for the rest of my family who are coming to support me. Without them I would not be where I am today. I'm so thankful for the family I have. Our baby will be one lucky baby. We both have wonderful families with great support and our baby will be well taken care of/spoiled, I can already tell. This coming week at work for me will be one crazy busy week. Monday I will be working 10.5-11 hours, Wednesday 8 hours like normal, Tuesday and Thursday 9 hours, and Friday off to go and see our little Pabbam. My 20 week doctor apt is Friday, along with an ultrasound, I will post pictures, obviously none of the full body though :) After my apts we will be going to buying all the big stuff, dresser, changing table, and crib. Thank you to both our parents for the purchases. Well I'm out for the rest of this week. I will update on Friday night :) Have a wonderful warm weekend and week everyone! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment