Friday, April 16, 2010

20 weeks 1 day. April 16, 2010


Our sweet little Pabbam profile picture :) His/her heart beat was 144 again this dr apt. The way my stomach is growing, Dr. Sam said I was 22.5 weeks, the ultrasound shows 20 weeks 1 day, exactly what I've been since day 1. Even if we wanted to know the sex, Pabbam was not wanting to show it, so we wouldn't have gotten to know. Right now, the baby is breech, which I thought so because he/she is kicking my bladder pretty much every time I feel it move. Today was a very nice and successful day. After my apt we went to Toys R Us thinking I could get our crib, dresser, and changing table, but they didn't have it. So we will have to go to one of the baby r us' here soon to get those items. After leaving there we went to the mall to shop around a bit before we went and ate at O'Charley's. (Mom and sis went with us today) Nick ended up going home after we ate and us 3 girls had a girls day. We went and got pedi's. All of us got mom a gift card for Christmas for one, she's never had one, and she loved it. Needless to say we will be doing that more often together :) We did a little bit more shopping before coming home. Tonight, Friday, Nick and I will be calling it an early night. Nick has a test tomorrow for the fire department, Good Luck babe. Tomorrow we are doing much needed spring cleaning :) My next doctor apt is May 18 and I will have another ultrasound, it is just how my doctor likes to do things :) Have a great weekend everyone and I will update next Thursday! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment