Thursday, April 1, 2010

18 weeks


Where oh where has the time gone? Moving right along. So today we had an ultra sound, and believe it or not, we are having twins. We are a little overwhelmed, but that would explain me getting so big so fast. We will be great parents I know, we will just have our hands full. :) Oh the joys of being pregnant. My emotions are flying in every direction. I'm find out the little things are big things to me. Nick at first was having a hard time dealing with my moods, but he is doing great now. After walking 3-4 miles a day at work and coming home and cooking he's been a great help. He has helped so much with house work and even given me almost daily massages, which include back and feet :) I haven't had any real cravings yet. Still eating a lot of sweets, which I know is now good for me, but I'm wanting them. I've updated the newest picture taken today. I have another dr apt on April 16 to see my progress, but I'll update next week like I do every week. Have a great weekend/week and we love you all. Oh ya, April Fools for the twins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment