Saturday, April 24, 2010

21 Weeks 2 Days

Good day! Pabbam is very active this morning, 11 am and woke me up :) I actually got to sleep in, finally! Nick is off to Florida these past few days. His dad is having surgery in May, so Nick went down to spend time with his parents on his four days off of work. He says the weather is beautiful, upper 70's to mid 80's. He's gone fishing everyday he's been there. As for me, I'm stuck here in this Indiana, rainy weather. Work has been going well for myself. I'm working in the lab, learning the odds and ends there. I was reading an article about the baby, and learned you could hear the heart beat of your child between 20-24 weeks with a stethoscope. Make a long story short, I was trying to listen for it, and a girl I was working with thought it would be funny to spy on me and then scary me, well it worked! She scared the crap right out of me. I was so in depth of listening to the heart beat that when I looked up there she was staring a hole right through me. Pay backs stink! The baby, Madilynn or Kolton, yes we have finally decided, has been extremely more active. Around 9pm every night for about an hour, it is doing nothing but flips and kicks, and then wakes up every morning around 8:30-9 and does more for about an hour. Around lunch time I start feeling more kicks and then not again until 9pm. Almost every day this happens right on schedule. Babies heart beat is still at 144, same as every visit but the first. I feel as if I have gained a butt load of weight because I feel very heavy in the front, but I've gained about 1 pound a week for the past month, didn't gain any weight up until then. So total pregnancy weight has been 4 pounds. I'm feeling good, getting more and more hungry every day. No cravings yet. Until next week, have a great week! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Baby Crofford wakes me up in the morning sometimes too! Especially when my tummy is growling! hehe

    ReplyDelete