Friday, April 30, 2010

22 weeks 1 day

♥ Growing like a weed, and love it! This baby has changed Nick and I in so many ways, and we are just so happy! This past week I've learned so much about the baby and his/her needs, my needs, and Nick's needs. I've gained 1 pound in 1 week, but I feel and look as if I gained about 5. I'm eating more and more each day it seems. The baby is on a different kick this week. Seems it wants me up about 5:30am instead of 6am, and wants food at 6:45, 9:50-10:15, noon, 3:30pm, 6-7pm, then again about 9:00pm. The baby starts kicking crazy, and once I eat, I will not feel any movement until it is hungry again, I swear that has to be it :) I'm having a lot of night sweats, restless legs, numbness in my arms, nightmares, and a few off and on headaches. I will never complain in a bad way how I'm feeling, we couldn't be any happier of where we are at today. This baby is a blessing. No matter what this child puts us through it is our number one and always will be (until we have more children and of course they will all be our number ones =]) Nick had a job interview with Oscar Winski Company, hopefully he will get in. He has to take a few tests and after his tests he will know more :) Keep our fingers crossed. It would be great. It seems as if things are finally falling into place where they are supposed to in our lives! Until next week, have a great weekend and week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment