Monday, April 19, 2010

Survery

Total weight gain/loss: I lost 10 pounds in the first month and a half, then gained it all back the 3rd month, other than that none.
Maternity clothes? I have a pair of pants that my mom and dad have bought and they don't fit yet. As for shirts, I have a few, and love them. I wear scrubs all day long so I'm pretty comfortable :)
Stretch marks? None so far, hope it stays that way.
Sleep: At first I couldn't sleep because I was so scared I was going to sufficate the baby, I lay on my tummy. Now I'm sleeping so much better, although I have a feeling this may change. I'm using the restroom a lot more now at night and the baby loves my bladder so I get a lot of kicks there that keep me awake.
Best moment this week: This week has just started, but today the baby was very very active. I do believe it was up and moving around 3/4 of my 9 hour day :-)
Movement: I am having a lot of movement, and love it!
Food cravings: No food cravings yet, so I'm just staying mostly to the healthier foods so when I do have those wild cravings I won't feel so bad digging in :)
Gender: Due date in 19 more weeks, so we will find out then
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Innie for right now but slowly popping out
Wedding rings on or off? On all the time other than when I sleep at night
What I miss: Tanning, that is 100% the biggest thing I miss! :(
What I am looking forward to: My next dr apt so I can see little Pabbam again and hear his/hear little heart beat.
Milestones: Knowing what I was feeling, the kicking, was actually him/her kicking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment