Monday, June 28, 2010

♥ 31 weeks 4 days ♥


About 4 pounds and 14.5" long, yep it is going to be a big baby, says the dr. I had a doctor appointment today, and everything went well. Dr. Sam says IF I go full term, which she hopes but doubts, the baby will be approx 7-8 pounds and about 20-21" long. Pabbam is still butt first. But she told me she isn't to concerned because the baby still have about another 2" of moving room to turn by itself before 35 weeks. If the baby is still booty first the last week in July she will have me make an appointment for a turning session for the first week in August. Other than that, heart rate was 150, so about 6 beats faster than the past 30 weeks, but the baby was very very active. It was kind of neat, we could see the entire elbow print in my stomach, right by my rib cage. It hurts badly when he/she does puts his/her arms there, but it is just trying to get comfortable. Well Nick had drill this past weekend. They told him his ait drill will be from July 26-August 14 (my birthday :-)... ) so I sure hope Pabbam waits until after the 15 to arrive. Nick is working 5, 10 hour days again, and every Saturday. This weekend is the 4th of July, so Sunday we plan to watch fireworks and then on Monday, which we both have off, we are going to get maternity pictures/anniversary picturs done. I'm excited for those. 12 days until the baby shower, July 10. My mom is hosting :) I can't wait. Everything is getting so close and Nick and I are so ready. I'm only going to update the blog every dr apt. So next entry will be July 14, it shall be interesting, a lot will be going on between now and then. Until then, have a great 4th and the next few weeks! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment