Friday, June 4, 2010

27 weeks 1 day

I love my life ♥ Getting bigger and bigger. I officially can not see my feet and every time I bend over I feel like I wet my pant. Haha! Baby is moving more and more. I believe I felt something like a hiccup yesterday, June 3, but I'm not for sure if that was what that was that I was feeling. I'm back to running patients and I can feel it. I enjoy running patients as long as I have help so I'm not over doing it. Still no wild cravings, I wish I could just have one crazy craving, but I suppose I'll just sit and wait and see. Nick is enjoying his new job so much. I can't believe how much money we are saving on gas, love it! And I love having a happy and enjoyable husband rather than a grumpy one. :) Tomorrow, June 4, my brother Steve and his wife Roslyn and little girl Kaydence will be coming to my parents for the evening. It's been a few months since we've seen them so I can't wait. Hopefully one weekend here soon we will be able to see Nick's sister and her daughter Mackenzie :) But as far as the pregnancy, everything is going great. Couldn't ask for anything more :) Until next week, have a great weekend and week!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment