Monday, June 14, 2010

28 weeks 4 days ♥

7 months ♥ Where has the time gone? I know I didn't update the blog last week, but it was because I knew I had a doctor appointment today and thought I'd kill 1 bird with 2 stones :) Well since Thursday, so my 7 month mark, (June 10) I have had contractions. The first couple times I ignored the pains, didn't think to much of them. But after having 5 pains, the same kind of pains, in 1 day I thought I'd better check into it. BUT I did it on my own, I didn't call the Dr or go in. Ooops my bad. So by Friday afternoon the pains were coming more frequent, so I broke down and call the Dr. They told me as long as I wasn't having 3-4 pains in 1 hour and I was bleeding or discharge and I could still walk then I would be okay. But if these symptoms got worse I better get checked out. These pains, lower back pain, nausea feeling, cramping, leg cramps, pains to go number 2 but couldn't and feeling that I needed to be bent over (at my stomach to ease the pain), continued and are still continuing today. So anyways, the doctor checked me all out today. Said I'm not dilated, which is great, but she can feel a leg which is not that great. So she wants me to do squats daily, 2 to 3 times a day, sets of 6, to help position the baby for a bit longer and to help when I deliever. I see the Dr every two weeks now, and she said by the middle of July, which my apt in July is the 14, there on out I'll be every week if this continues. This has really got me nervous. She made the comment to make sure to have everything ready, car seat, baby crib, extra clothes, a bag for the hospital, etc so when the time comes I'm/we are ready. But other than all this, nothing is new. I'm a little overwhelmed as so is Nick. I know everything will be just fine, but can't believe how fast this is all coming. Feels like just yesterday we were finding out. But until next week, have a great week and weekend!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment