Friday, May 28, 2010

14 more weeks to go!

♥ 26 weeks yesterday! Wow, time sure is flying by :) The baby is much more active and keeping me on my toes. Daddy's new job is going great. Nick loves that he is working in a better environment :) He comes home and is happy and I'm thankful for that. I got tired of the grumpy man! Right now he is working 5 days with 10 hours each day and Saturday's half day. The past 3 days he work 12 hours each day, so he's been exhausted. My job is going well, like always, or atleast most always. I think tonight is the first Friday in a long time I've actually cooked. Normally we eat out, but tonight pork chops sounded good :) I'm listening to Nicky snore, ya it is only 6 pm and he's out! But as far as baby Podell, he/she is doing well and like I said very active. Nothing new to report. So until next week, have a great Memorial Day weekend and upcoming week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment