Saturday, May 15, 2010

24 weeks 2 days

How Far Along: 24 weeks 2 days

Total Weight Gain: Almost 7 pounds

Maternity Clothes: A few more :) They are so much more comfortable than I thought

Stretch Marks: Not yet!

Best Moment this Week: Nick being able to feel Pabbam kick and move. And my parents being able to feel him/her also.

Movement: So much. I love the feeling, as long as it isn't my bladder, and 90% of the time it is, but it is part of it, right :) A lot of movement at night, I know he/she knows I'm getting comfortable and he/she is a stinker like daddy, likes to bug me before bed.

Food Cravings: Cheese :) I've always liked cheese but not to just dip anything in it, or to eat it by itself and this past week I've noticed everything must have cheese on it or in it. Yum yum!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button Innie or Outtie: Smooth now, by next week or the following I believe my belly button will be completely out.

What are You Looking Forward to this Week: We have a doctors appointment on Tuesday (5-18-10) and we have another ultrasound :)


This past week has been so wonderful. So many things have happened. Our baby furniture is completely put together. Wonderful feeling! Daddy (Nick) got a new job! Woohoo! All the baby clothes and blankets etc are washed, dried and put away. And we got a mattress for the crib so just waiting on the bedding for it now. Today, Saturday, Nick and I went fishing. We were having a contest on who could catch the biggest fish, well I lost because I caught the smallest :) Seriously the fish was probably 4-5 cm long. We had a good time. It is nice to go out and do something that we normally don't have time for. We pack ourselves lunches but ended up not needing those, went to McDonald's, I wanted a cheeseburger not a pb and j sandwich, haha! Nick is down for a nap now, must have wore him out. We are off to some friends soon for a birthday party :) Until next week, have a great one! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment