Thursday, May 20, 2010

25 weeks ♥

Little Pabbam :-) He/she now weights 1 pound 12 ounces, so in 28 days the baby gained 1 pound, and doctor said, "That's super great!" Everything is going very well with the baby, all organs have developed, etc. Now that the babies room is done, Nick and I sit at night wondering what we are going to do next. We are going to work on a little project together. Once we are finished we will share :-) Work is going great for myself. And Nick has enjoyed his 2 weeks off. He has drill this weekend so he's a little upset he can't enjoy his last 3 days off. Today is my Grandma Ward's birthday, Happy Birthday Grandma! She lives in Alabama, so unfortunately we won't be able to share her wonderful day with her. Also today, Pabbam's Grandpa Podell is having surgery. So we are keeping him in our prayers for a quick recovery. Well not much more to report. Oh, my mom did tell me to try something, old wise tale, if you tie your wedding ring to a string and hand it over your belly, after it is done spinning around, see which direction your ring is moving, side to side or in circles. Mine goes side to side every time, and they say it means you are having a girl. Also they say if you eat a lot of cheese it is a girl.... well I've ate a lot, and I mean a lot of cheese. So we will see :) Just thought I'd share. Love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment