Tuesday, August 24, 2010

♥ 39 weeks ♥

Updated doctors appointment. The doctor was not to happy with what I've been told by the np. The np has told me for the past 2 weeks, I'm dilated at 2 cm, blah blah blah..... saying how she can't believe I haven't gone yet, etc. Well my doctor today, says I'm dilated at 1 cm, 50 percent effaced, and the head is positioned at -1. The baby is due next Thursday, Sept 2, but I go and see Dr. Sam on Wednesday if there is no baby yet. She said if still no baby by then, she'll want to induce me. She said that won't probably happen until first thing Thursday morning but that will be the next step. She doesn't want me miserable on a holiday weekend and she doesn't like seeing babies go over their due date esp when there is no more room. The dr did try to strip the membranes but it hurt very badly so she stopped. I figured when the baby is ready, it'll be ready... no need to be in pain that bad if the baby isn't ready. Other than that, there was nothing new. I am just very tired, hot, huge, and sassy. I think I'm going to make Friday my last day of work, so I can try and get some rest before next week. Anyways, until then.... have a great week and weekend!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment