Wednesday, August 4, 2010

36 weeks ♥




What a week! On Monday, August 2 that night I didn't get any sleep what so ever, from cramps to contractions, a headache, blurry vision, swollen hands and feet, oh gosh I just couldn't sleep. Tuesday I was feeling worse. I still went to work and all my mothers at work pressured me into calling the doctor. The doctor wanted to check me out just to make sure. So I went in and saw the doctor, I was telling her all my signs and symptoms etc, and she confirmed I had lost my mucus plug, I was dilated at 2 and thinned 1.5. Pabbams heart rate was 156. She sent me home to rest since I wasn't feeling well at all. So today, Wednesday, I went for my actual appointment and was surprised. I hadn't dilated anymore and thinned, but she told me there were 6 stages in pregnancy to when the head drops. Starting at -3 and works its way to 3. Well yesterday I was at -3 and today I was at -1. So the babys head has dropped 2 in 24 hours. She went ahead and did the group b testing. The heart rate today was 152. The baby has been very active since the appointment. Today at work the girls gave me a mini baby shower, it was supposed to be Friday but they weren't sure if I'd be there, so they gave me the gifts today. I got a ottoman and glider rocker :) I was so excited and surprised. I am very thankful for the girls I work with, they are the best :) Tonight Kelly and Ben (I work with Kelly and her and her husband live down the street), came over to put the gift together :) I'm feeling much better today but still very tired. Until next week, Friday probably since that is my next appointment, everyone have a great weekend and week :) Love you all!!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment