Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25, 2010 13 weeks

Wow, where has the time gone? I'm 13 weeks pregnant today :-) Time seems to be flying right by. I've taken a few pictures, I'll post on Sunday with another post. I'm feeling great. I'm changing in many ways and actually liking it. My appetite has gone crazy. One day I like certain things, while the next day I can't stand them. No cravings, but probably still a little early for that. Gained a pound this past week, woohoo! :) Nick is off to NC for military training. He left today and will be back March 15. I honestly didn't think it would be so hard with him leaving for just a short time, but I really had a smack in the face when he left this morning. Could be hormones too, boy have I seen a difference in those. I will write again on Sunday when I post week 12 and 13's pictures. Have a great rest of the week and weekend! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment