Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2010


Happy Birthday to Grandma Mollie!! Today we had our 11/12 week apt. I have a new doctor and love her! Dr Sam at the Woman's Clinic. I have lost 10 pounds, I'm back down to my normal weight, 120.4. Dr Sam is not worried about the weight loss, she said it is normal. If I continue to lose weight then she will be concerned but not for the time being. :-) I will be delivering at the new hospital at St. Elizabeth. My due date is still the same, Sept 2. And Nick and I say it can not come soon enough :-) We are so excited and proud parents. We had a bedside ultrasound, since the last pregnancy failed at 11 weeks, she wanted us to feel comfortable. We saw entire baby. 10 fingers and toes, full body and heart beat just a beating as fast as you can imagine. My next apt is March 19. I will be 16 weeks. Then the apt after that, I will have my ultrasound to find out the sex. BUT I think I have Nick convinced to just wait and see what Baby Podell is until I deliver. We will see. Until next week, everyone have a good one!! (The picture doesn't even look close to what we actually saw)

No comments:

Post a Comment