Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010

Hello family and friends! I'm going to try and keep this blog updated as much as possible. With Nick's busy schedule and mine it is so hard to keep everyone updated. On December 24 Nick and I found out we were expecting. As most of you know in August of 2009 I had a miscarriage. So we wanted to keep our pregnancy on the down low until my first appointment. Yesterday I went to the dr and everything went really well. Dr. Edwards is my doctor and he is wonderful. He told me to go and get an ultrasound, 1 because he wanted to make me comfortable and 2 to confirm the actual due date. Today I went in for my ultrasound. It was the best thing I have ever heard. The babies heart beat was 160 beats per minute, and everything looks great. We are truely blessed! My due date is September 2 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment